Vision and Mission
As a College, we would like to see Christian professionals supported in the workplace as well as encourage them to learn more about their faith in their everyday life. Therefore, all of our programmes and courses are rooted in the original Christian ethos, while utilising the best contemporary models of professional and academic practice.
Our Vision Statement
Waverley Abbey College encourages ‘learning for life’ and hopes to see thousands of Christian learners walk through our doors, be transformed by God’s Word and to then implement their learning into their everyday relationships and workplaces.
Our Mission Statement
Our purpose is to:
- Help support people in their everyday life and workplaces so that they may better impact the people they interact with – be they a next-door neighbour or a colleague in another continent
- Serve and equip people in their chosen profession
- Provide excellence in courses, teaching, research and resources and thus facilitate students to reach their full academic and professional potential
- Establish a wide geographical reach through our partnerships and students, ranging from the local to the global
- Integrate Christian faith into the practice of learning in a Higher Education environment.
Waverley Abbey College submitted an annual return to the Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (QAA) in December 2016 that demonstrates that it is continuing to maintain academic standards and enhance the quality of student learning opportunities and information about learning opportunities.