WAVERLEY CERTIFICATE IN INTEGRATING CHRISTIAN FAITH, RELIGION, SPIRITUALITY WITH COUNSELLING AND PSYCHOTHERAPHY
Over the years, there has been resistance by some within the counselling profession to any notion of the concept of integrating Christian faith/religion/ spirituality with the practice of counselling/psychotherapy. This programme therefore aims to provide attendees with a firm foundation and framework as to how to ethically, professionally, and competently integrate Christian faith/ religion/spirituality into their personal philosophy and practice of counselling/ psychotherapy.
Who is the programme for?
This programme is suitable for qualified practitioners, psychotherapist and counsellors-in-training.
The course will include enabling delegates to understand:
- The history and background to the integration of Christian faith/religion/spirituality and counselling/psychotherapy
- The key principles to adhere to in order to ensure the competent and ethical use of Christian faith/religious/spiritual interventions in counselling practice
- The danger and potential harmful use of Christian faith/religious/spiritual interventions in counselling practice
- How to develop a personal philosophy of counselling which demonstrates how Christian faith can inform the practice of counselling
- The use and misuse of power in counselling practice
The programme will be experiential, interactive and will hopefully be fun!
Dates and fees
The cost for the three-day certificate will be £290 (this includes lunch and dinner for 2 days)
2023-24: £53.50 (incl VAT) per person per night (shared room). Click here to book for 2023-24
There is limited availability for single occupancy. Fee per night: £107.
Please note that we are unable to offer a discount for any breakfasts not taken.
Once you have been accepted on to the course, we will send you a link to book your accommodation, which you will need to pay for separately via our Waverley Abbey House team. For further information about accommodation please email email@example.com or ring 01252 784733
Should you require more information about this course please email Sara Huggett, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01252 784731