Introduction to Biblical Care and Counselling
The Introduction to Biblical Care and Counselling (IBCC) programme is an excellent foundation for learning more about yourself and how to help others effectively. Formerly known as Introduction to Biblical Counselling, this course has been renamed to reflect its suitability for those interested in both counselling and pastoral care.
Who is the programme for?
This programme is suitable for those:
- Looking for basic training for pastoral care
- Running a small group
- In part-time or full-time Christian ministry
- Thinking about full counselling training
- Wanting to help people in everyday life
How long is the programme?
This programme runs for five days – Monday to Friday.
What is the programme content?
This programme includes:
- The biblical basis for pastoral care and counselling
- Why problems develop, and how to help
- A clear framework for the counselling process
- Developing basic counselling skills
Where is the programme taught?
This programme is taught at both our Pilgrim Hall and Waverley Abbey House campuses.
How much does this programme cost?
The programme fee is:
- £450 Residential
- £340 Non-Residential
What are the dates for this programme?
The programme dates for 2016/17 are:
Mon–Fri, 13–17 November 2017 at Waverley Abbey House
Mon–Fri, 19–23 March 2018
Mon–Fri, 25–29 June 2018
What to do next?
Make an Application
Waverley Abbey College
Waverley Abbey House
If you have a promotional code, please call 01252 784719 and quote your code to book. Terms and Conditions apply.