Waverley Certificate of Christian Counselling
This foundational programme is designed for those who seek training in counselling and/or wish to pursue a degree in counselling. It provides a pathway to apply for BA (Hons) Counselling Year 2.
Explore what it means to be made in the image of God, learning how and why problems develop. Discover how to offer help to others and develop your confidence and ability. You will be taught alongside and to the same standard of our BA Counselling Year 1 students.
Who is the programme for?
This programme is suitable for those:
- Who wish to pursue a degree in counselling but do not have the qualifications or related life experience to meet the university requirements
- Who demonstrate a heart for counselling and have some experience as an effective listener
How long is the programme?
This programme is taught over seven weekends and two weeks (Monday to Friday) alongside our BA Counselling Year 1.
What is the programme content?
This programme includes:
- Counselling Theory and the Waverley Integrative Framework of Counselling
- Counselling Skills and Practice
- Personal and Professional Development
What are the dates for this programme?
Where is the programme taught?
This programme is taught at our Waverley Abbey House campus.